How to make a Counter Strike Source Server on WindowsHow to make a CSS Server / How to make a Counter Strike source Server on Windows
info is FREE to print, if you want to copy any of our information, you
have to include the link of our Website into your copied text.
ISSUE: CMD Closes by itself
Hello guys today i will teach you how to create your own Counter Strike Source Server for FREE, ok let's begin.
1. Download Counter Strike Source Server Creator Tool from: HERE [~5 mb]
2. Start installing it.
And wait untill your console window finished dowloading files.
3. Download the Source Mod + Metamod (for plugins + admin control)(extract it in cstrike folder (ONLY)
4. Donwload the Non-Steam Patch (for Non-Steam Users, so thay can connect to your server aswell) and install it in cstrike folder.
5. Make your self as an Administrator: HERE
6. Download and configure Server.cfg file and after save it to cstrike/cfg folder.
7. Start the server: Go in your Counter Strike Server (orangebox folder) folder and find the srcds.exe file and create a shortcut.
Right-Click on shourt cut and click on Properties. And after add this to the shortcut direction.
Don't forget to Enable Port Forwarding on your Router + and change Rcon password to your oun STRONG password!
© Copyright 2012-2020 - MakeGameServer.com